Monday 10 September 2012

Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garwal University (HNBGU) Results 2012 For M.A, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.sc, M.Com. www.hnbgu.ac.in

HNBGU Logo


Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garwal University:

The results are out of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garwal University for following courses :
 M.A.-II( Sanskrit ) -  
  B.A. I, II, III  
  B.Com.  I, II, III  
 M.A.-I( Hindi, Sanskrit )
 M.A.-II(Sociology, Economics, Pol. Sc., Psychology,  Music, Education,  Drawing and Painting, Maths, Philosophy, Drawing, Geography, History ) -  
 B.Sc. I, II, III  
 M.A.-I(English, Home Sc., Maths, Philosophy ) -  
 M.Sc.-I(Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Geology, Botany, Maths ) -  
M.Sc.-II(Env. Sc., Physics, Zoology, Maths, Geology, Statistics, Chemistry, Botany, Anthropology, Defence ) -  
M.COM.-I, II  


To Check your results  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment